CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR REGIONAL/INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATION OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS
Kosovar Civil Society Foundation (KCSF), with the purpose of strengthening civil society’s role in drafting and implementing policies affecting the communities and public through the promotion of joint activities with partners, provides financial support for regional/international representation of civil society organizations.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Representatives of local non – governmental organizations can apply for these grants, here excluding specific types of NGOs as listed below:
- Regardless of their judicial status, sports clubs, sports federations, amateur cultural associations, or religious organizations that are registered as NGOs are not targeted for KCSF grants.
- Similarly, NGOs that represent businesses or similar entities which have obvious financial capacities to cover the costs of their organization or sustain their activities are not targeted for KCSF grants.
- Branches of foreign and international NGOs registered in Kosovo are not eligible to apply.
For the purpose of this call, representatives of the organizations are considered the staff of the organization according to the authorization for representation signed by the competent positions within the organization.The applicant organization must not be led by Politically Exposed Persons (PEP).
For the applicant to be a beneficiary of this grant, the representation must aim at least one of the following points:
- Presenting the organization’s work to a regional/international audience;
- Presenting or advocating for certain issues of interest to the organization or the country in regional/international forums;
- Creating opportunities for networking, or strategic collaborations with other regional/international organizations and donors;
- Presenting of the experiences and practices of the organization or the handling of issues of interest to the country or the organization.
WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE SUPPORTED?
Representation in congresses, conferences, seminars, workshops, symposiums, festivals, strategic meetings, various network meetings, such as conventions, boards, committees, advocacy meetings. These grants do not support capacity building activities.
All additional information, including the guidelines and application forms can be found below.
All questions related to these grants can be sent at [email protected].