CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR GRANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP TO REGIONAL/INTERNATIONAL NETWORKS
Applications for networking grants can be submitted until December 1st. After this date, the call for applications will be closed until a new announcement is made in the first half of 2024.
CALL FOR APPLICATION
Kosovar Civil Society Foundation (KCSF), with the purpose of strengthening civil society’s role in drafting and implementing policies affecting the communities and public through the promotion of joint activities with partners, provides financial support for NGOs membership in regional /international networks.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Domestic non-governmental organizations except the excluded categories:
- Sports clubs, sports federations, amateur cultural associations, or religious organizations that are registered as NGOs are not targeted for KCSF grants.
- Similarly, NGOs that represent businesses or similar entities which have obvious financial capacities to cover the costs of their organization or sustain their activities are not targeted for KCSF grants.
- Branches of foreign and international NGOs registered in Kosovo are not eligible to apply.
The Committee shall review applications individually and evaluate them in line with the following criteria:
- Benefit that organization will have from the membership.
- Compliance of the mission, scope and applicant organization with the mission and scope of the network where the membership is required.
- Are not led or managed by Politically Exposed Persons.
- In cases when several applications meet the above-mentioned criteria, priority will be given to organizations:
- Which cannot cover the membership fee from any other source;
- Organizations that have not previously had a Networking Grant.
WHAT IS FUNDED?
Bank transfer fee.
All additional information, including the guidelines and application forms can be found below.
All questions related to these grants can be sent at [email protected].