INVITATION FOR INFORMATION SESSIONS - EU CALLS FOR THE CIVIL SOCIETY
The EU Office in Kosovo has launched three Calls for Proposals under the Civil Society Facility and the Civil Society Grant scheme for the North inviting civil society organisations to apply with their project proposals.
In this context TACSO project in collaboration with EU Office in Kosovo and KCSF, TACSO supported Resource Center are organising the following Information sessions:
- 14 May 2015, 10:00 – 11:30, KCSF Resource Center supported by TACSO, Pristina
- 19 May 2015, 10:00 – 11:30, European Union Information Point, Mitrovica North
To participate in these information sessions please register your organization by sending a confirmation via email at: [email protected] or call us at +381/38/220/517 or +377/44/120/069 by 13 May 2015 the latest.
The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation on the following internet site:
1. Civil Society grant scheme for the North
2. Support to Strategic CSO Coalitions
3. Support to advocacy initiatives of grass-root Civil Society Organisations
Translation in Albanian and Serbian language will be provided.
Please find below the agenda of the Information session:
- 10:00 – 10:20, Presentation of the Guidelines “Support to Strategic CSO Coalitions” followed by Q&A
- 10:20 – 10:40, Presentation of the Guidelines “Support to advocacy initiatives of grass-root Civil Society Organisations” followed by Q&A
- 10:40 – 11:00, Presentation of the Guidelines “Civil society grant scheme for the North” followed by Q&A
- 11:00 – 11:15, Practical Tips (DOs & DONTs) followed by Q&A
- 11:15 – 11:30, PADOR registration – followed by Q&A