Call for application: Digital Transformation of CSOs
CALL FOR APPLICATION
ICT Tools and digital platforms have become part of our daily work during the Covid-19 Pandemic and its benefits show us that digitalization of our work is going to continue even after the pandemic.
Kosovo Resource Centre for Civil Society with its Guideline on Digital Transformation for CSOs aims to strengthen the capacities of CSOs in utilization of those digital tools and platforms.
We invite you to apply for:
Online Training: Digital Transformation of CSOs
to be held on 08.07.2021 from 9:00 until 16:00 via Zoom
During the training you will receive practical information and Guideline on Digital Transformation for CSOs with special focus on:
- enabling internal communication, collaboration, coordination and knowledge management;
- reaching out to beneficiaries, partners, stakeholders through activities conducted in a digital environment (e.g., round tables, public discussions, youth work, workshops, training, conferences, group discussions, volunteering programs, etc.);
- getting closer to target audiences and reach new audiences by better promoting the work profile and portfolio;
- strengthening transparency;
- boosting innovation;
- providing opportunities for continuous development of employees and the organizational culture.
Who can apply?
- All the interested CSOs active in Kosovo can apply to this training;
- Small grassroots organizations are strongly encouraged to apply.
You can apply by clicking at: https://forms.gle/57xTnJf2MqpCo6Zg9
Application deadline is 5th of July 15:00.
Selected applicants will be notified on time with further information including Zoom link.
At the end of the training each participant will receive a digital certification.
*Training will be held in Albanian with translation to Serbian and English